domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Thursday, June 30, 2016

some of my favorite Pink beauty items!


from left to right; Tony Moly cats wink powder(although I can only use this powder in a controlled amount under my eyes because its so darn pale, you can't beat the packaging it's adorable and that alone makes the money jump out of my pocket) Etude House dear girls big eyes maker( I believe they made the design smaller because its wasn't conventional to muddy up your aegyo sal!) Tony Moly luminous goddess aura beam (this is a great glowy highlight you can mix in your foundation or bb cream, I like it because it doesn't have lots of glitter. It also says you can wear it over your base makeup but it find it to be waaay too sticky) Maybelline baby lips dr. rescue, and last but not least Etude House beauty shot face blur. I can't lie it does everything it clams to do and the packaging is really cute.~Anyways these are a few of my favorites that make me smile while they sit on my vanity^.^~

No comments:

Post a Comment