domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Saturday, August 20, 2016

KPOP DIY: Bts Baepsae (Silver Spoon) notebook


Hello fellow bts fans, if you want to look at your favorite group or your favorite bias everyday during the miserable hours of school then this is a perfect diy for you!  Also if this hotline bling inspired baepsae is your aesthetic, then you are in the right lane. Let's get started because it should only take you 10 minutes..^.^~ 
What you will need:
1. notebook
2. paint color of choice
3. the 1-800-baepsae image ( I will leave that for you to print at the end of this post)
4. mod podge
5. bts stance from the video ( you could just leave it with baepsae if you prefer) 
6. paint brush
first things first you're gonna want to paint, or for even better coverage, spray paint your color on the notebook. I chose pink :D
after that just stick the image on top before it finishes drying, at this point I decided to cut out the group from the rest of the picture so that they really popped and added that below baepsae.
lastly, your just going to finish it off with a coat of mod podge, please excuse my terribly streaky paint job lol. I really wished I had colored ink for this one so it would all be pink but gray works as well.

Here is the image.. have fun creating guys!


Soo, Yoongi is AgustD now... yep I'm feelin it.
And what is up with him and fire? I'm just gonna continue spreading #infiresnation because I think he's up to something. hehe :x


No comments:

Post a Comment