domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Circle lens REVIEW: Klenspop Shiny Dali Brown (7day) (test lens) (2EA)

Hello! I have another lens review for you guys.  Today it's the Shiny Dali Brown 7 day test lens pack which you can purchase from Klenspop's website here.  These lens only cost $3, which is pretty amazing considering the quality and time span. I'll leave the exact description below.


Brand: NEO VISION
Diameter: 14 mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.6 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Disposable: 7day after opening
Package: 2 pcs(1 pairs)

Now, keep in mind these are test lens, so they are only sold in plano.



These are honestly so much more comfortable in comparison to smaller lenses that I have tried out.  Usually I can feel them scratching the top of my eyelids which is annoying, but luckily these don't do that.  One thing that I'm really confused about, is that I bought these thinking that the diameter of the lens would actually be 14mm, because that is typically the smallest size they come in, to my surprise they were much larger?.. I don't know if this was a mistake on the website, but I have purchased lenses, from them a couple times in the past that were much smaller than these and it said they were 14.2 mm... So I'm very confused, but not heavily angry about it.
WITHOUT MAKEUP
 front view
upwards glance
side glance
 WITH MAKEUP
 front view
upwards glance
side glance
I don't know if you can or not, but there is a slight difference that makeup plays in eye enlargement, but since the color is so natural, it's hard to tell with these pictures.

 I really apologize for not including a with and without image, I forgot.. my bad.


that concludes today's post, I hope this little review kinda helped you, as far as having a feel for what you'll get and some images that the website does not provide. Keep fighting!~^.^


4 comments:

  1. Your eyes are so pretty ❤️!! Wish I could get the lens here but they don't sell them in Singapore *sobs*
    I'm a new reader here, maybe we can follow each other? >.<
    My blog: http://aimikyoto.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much, sorry It took me so long to reply but I really like your blog, and I'm super gland you enjoyed mine!! your eyes are beautiful as well (^ω^) and I followed youd blog, You have gained a new reader!~^.^

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete