domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Colourpop Mini Haul and Review

Hello readers, I know I haven't been posting once a week per usual, but I'm back now and after getting some things in the mail, and indulging in some good old fashion diys... I'm ready to make a comeback. ^.^

So today I have for you a mini colourpop haul. Although I'm way behind on the hype, I happened to stumble across some sets I haven't really seen reviews on so if you happen to be reading, just keep on.
But before I begin let me just say that I had no idea this brand was based in LA until I looked at the shipping route. lol I thought since it was spelled colour with a u, that it was U.K based. Anyways, I know I can't be the only person.

Keep in mind I've had these products for a month already. So they arrived within two weeks and I was very pleased with the protective packaging.

I decided I'd start with what I think most people know colourpop for; their liquid lipsticks and let me tell you that these are no joke. I ordered a mini set in I believe the shade range "It's vintage". It includes some very nice violet and burnt red deep hues and a soft muted rose color for natural looks. The colors are:
Bianca
Tulle
Love Bug
Notion
Lax


That would be in order of top to bottom and right to left.
I honestly got this set because I wanted the shade Lax but couldn't decide what other shades to pick up. These minis were smaller than I expected though, they are about the same length as a Loreal ture match concealer tube.

just to prove that they really are hard to get off, I tried 3 soaps and 2 makeup removers, ladies drink all you want, eat all you want. the struggle is real with this formula.




 I was most excited about the highlighters. I didn't know that their formula was sort of creamy and buildable with your fingers, so I was surprised with these along with the blush and eyeshadows I got. The set I picked up was for medium skin tones and they fit me perfectly. ~^.^~ Saves you the effort of picking them out not knowing what undertone they are going to be..convenient 
the colors from to to bottom are:
candyman
butterfly beach
wisp




the blush I got is in the shade Between the Sheets, it's a dusty mauve nude color.


same formula as the highlighters, but a bit more dryer and has a slight powdery feel

I got two contour sticks because I wasn't sure of how light or dark the shades would be.

so the first shade is called bloom, its more of a taupe brown, and the second color is called point dume, its way to dark for me but it works great for natural eye shadow days. and it's more on the red brown side but just slightly.

Lastly I got two beautiful glittery eyeshadows the purple/burgundy shade is called drift and the poppin baby blue is called sugar.. how cute.^.^

this picture doesn't do them justice. I do wanna note that the blue for some reason feels colder and wetter when picking it up and a little bit slippery. It may be cause of the amount of glitter that resides in it.

That's all for today lovelies! Hope you liked my mini haul and reviews~ have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment