domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Saturday, July 9, 2016

REVIEW: Lime Crime Venus 2 palette

Buy the bundle
Hey guys, just like the last review, this is the second edition to the venus family. So here's the review!^.^

It includes 8 shades that range from blue, green, and warm tones. I'd say that five shades of matte, those are: filter, mustard, jam, mud, and boot.. the other three are satin: pigeon, marsh, and fly. I really like the marble detail in the design.

 Once again I've put a cherry over my 3 favorite colors~^.^











  • pigeon: this one is interesting..it's a satin greenish blue similar to one on a peacock feather that has a berry purple tone when reflected
  • filter: matte sky blue.. (my favorite blue of all time)
  • marsh: satin natural light green
  • mustard: matte mustard yellow..(perfect name really)
  • fly: satin very light golden highlight shade with the slightest touch of a green undertone
  • jam: matte pumpkin orange
  • mud:  matte deep brick red brown
  • boot: matte night sky blue with shiny light blue sparkles 



 Just like the first palette the pigmentation never fails. I appreciate
that all of Lime Crimes products are vegan and cruelty free. I do have to say.. I like this palette far more than the first one. the colors range so differently but go so well together. And even if you're a fan of more natural colors and may be turned off by those beautiful colorful colors, trust me once you see them on your eyelids you'll be amazed! You can get so many cool looks out of this palette! I highly advise you to purchase it if you are considering it. Each of the swatches on my fingers and arm have two passes. Like I said the pay off is great. I find that I actually don't have to wear a primer with the warm tones and pigeon.
PROS
  1. It's a great starter palette for if you're new in adventuring with color
  2. the pigmentation is great on the deeper tones and they don't fade
  3. super easy to blend
CONS 
  1. the only color I have a problem with is filter.. it fades away and creases terribly while the other colors on my lid stay all day, this one disappears in what seems like a second, which is sad considering the color is soo pretty and one to the major reasons I purchased this product

No comments:

Post a Comment