domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Sunday, July 17, 2016

REVIEW:Klenspop lens: ELLEN PANDA EX 12 AQUA

Hey lovelies! Today I'll be reviewing part of an order I made from Klenspop. I purchased 3 pairs of lens, each of which have different life spans. This review won't be a first time impression of them because I've ordered from them once before and have a good standing so far. I've got to say, It's a great company and the price of their lenses are really good. The best part, in my opinion is that they carry some of their lenses on sale which is pretty cool if you just wanted to grab an extra pair just for fun, if your new to contacts, or if you want to expand your collection. I love their website, because it's very easy to browse and refine your searches. The pairs I got can be purchased through these links:ELLEN PANDA EX 12 AQUA1Month ANN SUNNY,Shiny Dali Brown. But for today, I'll only be reviewing the first pair.
 censoring is necessary.
 It arrived in a nice brown box sent from Korea.
 They will definitely have your back when it comes down to bubble wrapping, all of my items were safely secured and their was no room for damaging. Extra bubble wrap is always a plus!+

 I love that they stick a little instruction sheet on how to clean, apply, and care for your lenses. It's good to have if your lost.^.^~
 Even though I only ordered three pairs, they sent me an extra case and tweezers!
 Isn't the box it came in cute? 
ELLEN PANDA EX 12 AQUA
I was looking for a nice pair of blue lenses nothing over the top and scary looking, but more on the subtle natural side. These did the trick. They are a dark blue that don't stick out like a sore thumb when I wear them. AND.. they are really comfortable ^.^+







with and without
both in              
         it blends seamlessly     upwards glance  
                    
DIA
14.5mm
Graphic DIA
14mm
BC
8.6mm
Using Period
6month
Water Contect
38%
Power
Only have plano(0.00
this pair is on sale now for $7 ^@^
It gets a SUGA STAMP!




3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous lenses! I love your blog, it's beautifully designed. I'll check out Klenspop when I have the time! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous lenses! I love your blog, it's beautifully designed. I'll check out Klenspop when I have the time! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, thank you soo much! you definitely should It's a great website!

    ReplyDelete