domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Sunday, August 21, 2016

BEAUTY REVIEW:A'Pieu Doreamon eyebrow powder


OMG!This is the cutest thing ever, and I've been using it for a while now.. so why wouldn't I share it with you guys?
Packaging is obviously A+
Product is also and A+
There is nothing wrong with it I must say, it works perfectly fine and I have used this in my everyday routine ever since I ran out of my pixie brow palette powder, and I honestly prefer this one.
So this is what it looked like when it arrived, nice and pretty, it had a seal on the part where you open it.

It has a decent sized mirror, perfect for travel, and it even included an angled brush and a spoolie which is great.  It contains a light/medium toned brown and a medium/deep color as well.  The lighter one works perfectly for me, although I do combine the two.  These are really smooth, and they create really natural looking brows.  I used to like using the little brush it came with because I was lazy lol, but although it works wonders in filling in your brow (it works fine), it's too hard for the product itself and it ends up creating way more flakes of powder then you need. Although, don't worry, if you use a brush that has softer bristles then you won't ruin the powder.

That is it, I encourage you to buy this if you are looking for a new brow product that won't break your wallet.  I paid $10 for mine, but you can find it on koreadepart for much less.. although it's that plus the cost of shipping by weight.  I purchased mine from a seller on amazon.. the shipping took around two months sadly so I would not recommend that outlet, but koreadepart ships within 2-3 weeks and it would cost you the same amount~..^.^

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that packaging is super adorable *o* It's super practical with the brushes and mirror, I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete