domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Sunday, September 18, 2016

REVIEW: Etude House Tear Drop Liner

       Hello guys, and sorry I haven't been posting in a few weeks.  I've been busy, but the time has come when I can relax and write some reviews that I've been anxious to get t!  So.. today I will be reviewing the Etude House Tear Drop Liner.  I ordered mine from a seller on amazon, but of course you can buy it from so many different outlets, including the Etude House Website.  I advise you check out the Yesstyle link I have in the left panel, they carry it as well.  (this isn't sponsored I just really like their service haha)
           
                                                                 Tear Drop Liner
                         I love this liner so much! First of all the packaging is simple and cute, and I love looking at the little white glitters in it.  
I have been using this everyday, it literally can't get a break because the formula has yet to fail me.  Upon first application, you get a beautiful shimmer that glistens in different lightings, It adds the perfect touch of something extra to your makeup, but it is never overwhelming unless you layer it.  Which adding multiple coats does not make this product move off, although I wouldn't recommend doing that, well that is if you are not going for that effect.  If you like brighter eyes, or want to enhance the size of your eyes without putting stark white in your inner corners, I think this will work for you.  As for the crying effect, it does make your eyes look watery because of the way it shines.  The mixture is not a totally opaque color, and I suppose that is why this can be easily worn with your everyday eye looks.  Throughout the day this liner does not wear off on my eyes, and I generally have oily ones.  Also I don't need to prime under my eyes where I put this.  It stays and doesn't move until your wiping away your actual tears (which I hope none of you guys are.. unless their tears of joy)  Another great thing is that you don't necessarily have to place this near your tear duct, it works fine on your lids too, as well as an easy way to apply glitter to glam or special effects makeups.  I have no reason to not repurchase this, I love Etude House because many of their products such as this one, are affordable and more importantly.. Cute!  So if you haven't checked them out yet you really should there's something to suit everyone!~^.^
 one coat
 two coats

1 comment:

  1. This looks really cute! I love the packaging, it seems very interesting ^^ Perhaps I'll give it a try in the future c:

    ReplyDelete