domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Sunday, September 18, 2016

REVIEW: Skinfood Milk Shake point makeup remover

      I've been so anxious to get to this review since I received in the mail.  It is the Skinfood Milk Shake point makeup remover!  Now, I love the brand, their concept is so amazing and just adds to the reason why I prefer Korean Makeup and Skincare to American; the creativity is honestly through the roof.  I mean when I first discovered this my reaction was "yes why wouldn't I want a milk shake on my face and better yet remove my stingy makeup?"  Well this perfect!

Let's start off with the packaging
This is how it arrived in it's packaging it was shaken up so you couldn't see the separation between the blue and white that you have to shake just yet.  But I love the colors its such a beautiful pastel scheme, and the shape of the bottle is cute and compliments it well.
So for the formula, this product tops over any makeup remover I've ever used, it's a soft liquid, the smell isn't overpowering, it doesn't take ages to scrub off, and once the makeup is gone it doesn't leave your skin irritated like most removers do to me.  And to my surprise it leaves a moisturizing residue, it feels so nice and it soothes your skin without clogging your pores.  I end up with really dry eyes when I use both oil based and oil free removers, but with that residue this leaves, I can just gently massage my eyes and they won't feel horrible.  10/10 would repurchase, my only compliant is that I'm now almost out and I have to order it from Korea, which takes a while so I'm gonna order it before I run out, because I really don't feel like switching my routine around haha~^.^
please excuse my sad room, but this is what it looks like before you shake shake shake it up! as you can also see I'm about to hit the widest part of the bottle oh noo, it really does go fast.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's really pretty! :o For make-up remover, I swear by Garnier Micellar water, but when I run out I might give this a try to shake things up a little ^^ Korean skincare has the cutest packaging!

    ReplyDelete