domokeudesu's wonderland

beauty reviews, kpop fan girling, kawaii diys and more. ~^.^~

Thursday, November 10, 2016

REVIEW: Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon eyeshadow palette


Hello guys, as usual I will review this product based on packaging, quality, pigmentation, and this is unusual (unless of course you're familiar with the rest of the line); smell. This palette is now one of my very favorites, it matches well with my vanity theme.. kawaii, princessy, etc. I was so happy to replace my naked 2 palette on my display with this one, it's 10 times more fitting.. and I actually use it. ^.^~  So let me start by saying I paid $49 for this plus tax, I find this to be a super good price considering the cheapest palette I have is like $39 and that's only for 6 colors so this is better than perfect. I also got it from Ulta.

For a first time Too Faced user this left me with a great impression, and I will be purchasing some of their other products. After all they are one of the few American brands with cute packaging.. and let's face it, that's all I'm worried about.

1. Packaging

 The actual packaging is soo cute, the baby pink is really my style and mainly because of the heart shapes and the fact that it is pink made me buy this one before the other two chocolate palettes. Besides the cuteness overjoy, I do have some rationality when it comes down to what it's made out of. The tin is very convenient for travel, and it's easy to clean. The part that holds the eyeshadows is also very sturdy, it's not paper (which I hate in palettes). The overall design is perfect.


2. Quality

The quality of the packaging and the eyeshadows, I feel is great, I have been using this for two weeks now, and I have yet to have a complaint besides a little bit of the paint scraping off on the little bumps around the hearts on the front. I can over look that though. But besides that, the quality was up to my expectations, maybe even better. It was definitely worth my money and I don't regret it at all.

3. Pigmentation
First of all, there are a total of 16 colors ranging from matte and shimmer shades. Being that the theme is chocolate, there are mostly brown colors in this, but it also includes some gray/taupe browns, pale pinks and hot pink, and one purple color. I always enjoy having a few pops of oddball colors that I wouldn't normally wear, it gives me a chance to explore.


molasses sprinkle is my favorite color, although totally fetch is my favorite name.
even thought these colors look very pale, they are crazy pigmented on the eye, so much that I've had to try to tone it down after stepping under brighter lights.

4. Smell
I wouldn't forget about the most unique thing.. never fading smell of chocolate bars from the moment you open it, to the second you start blending.. It's amazing. Let me recall my youth.


If you are someone who likes natural everyday makeup then this is for you, as well as if you just love kawaii makeup.. It would suit almost anyone.. unless they hate pink. You should get one so we can be twinzies ~^.^~


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I have this palette too! I love the packaging ^^ The smell is amazing too haha, and as are the colours... my favourite is Cotton Candy- both the name and the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the palette looks really nice the colours are very pigmented.
    Would you mind checking out my blog? I would greatly appreciate it.
    http://kerri-urstyle.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    ReplyDelete